The Association was founded in January 2021 as a voice for the musical community in Jersey, in particular:
1. To foster communication between all those involved in music in Jersey.
2. To be a voice for the musical community in Jersey.
3. To engage with Government on all matters related to music in Jersey.
4. To support the development of music, musical opportunities and musicians in Jersey.
5. To build a positive framework for the future of music in Jersey.
Since it was formed the Association has attracted support from hundreds of performers, teachers, composers who live and work in Jersey.
CHAIRMAN: Francis Murton
SECRETARY: Philippa Le Feuvre
TREASURER: Annette Blanchet